Saturday, February 25, 2012

Few days ago I was socked to know that somebody has managed to hack into my "Find My iPhone" Apple account and remotely locked my phone using a new passcode (since I was not using one), sadly the old hacks to reset the forgotten iPhone passcode did not work as Apple patched the security hole in newer iOS 5 builds.


iPhone 4 Locked Via Apple Find My Phone
 

I tried using the old-school trick of deleting password files from iPhone raw filesystem (com.apple_.springboard.plist and keychain-2.db) but due to new security features in iOS 5 they did not worked.
Without any solution, I tried many lock codes and luckily "1234" worked for me and my phone got unlocked.

Tried Various Passcodes To Unlock


iPhone 4 Disabled After Multiple Wrong Passcodes

If you are unable to get the unlock passcode, the ONLY option left is to "restore" your iPhone using iTunes.
Categories: ,

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Your comment.. :) NO SPAM!!!